Intruder Alarm Beeping – How to Turn Off (Visonic Alarms)
Story by: admin
21 December 2022
This guide is for use when the alarm has an error and is beeping.
An error beep can become annoying if you are waiting for an alarm service.
Please use the steps below to stop the beeping.
This is for Visonic intruder alarms only.
- Press the arrow key (next to the OK button) twice, it should say “User Settings”.
- Press “OK” and enter the code 1111.
- Press arrow key again until you get to “Installer Mode”.
- Press “OK” and enter code 9999.
- Press arrow keys again to get to “Define Panel” and press “OK”.
- Press arrow keys until you get to “Trouble Beep” and press “OK”.
- Press arrow keys until you get to “Never” and press “OK” twice.
- It should say “Trouble Beeps” again.
- Press the ‘man in the house’ under the ‘lock button’ on the keypad and not on the fob.
- Keep pressing that button until it says “OK to Exit”, press “OK”.
- The orange warning light will still be visible but the panel will no longer beep.
If your Visonic intruder alarm is beeping it usually means it needs a service to replace the batteries. Our alarm service replaces your batteries and we provide a full walk-through test of the system.
A Visonic alarm service is required every 18 to 24 months (approximately).
Book an Alarm Service now: Click here (and then click on “I need something for my existing system”)